Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 4- 19th Dec 2007

The morning that we had been waiting for finally arrived.
It was 2.30am and we got ourselves ready with our full gear and set off at 2.45am.
We trekked in the dark with our head lamps on. This time round, I was able to maintain my breath and trekked steadily without stopping ever so often.
The wind was really strong and at some points, I was thrown off balance and while trying to catch a grip of myself, I twisted my ankle. Sigh!

At 5.09am, I reached the peak. Where's the guys?
So I waited in the cold until EK came up and subsequently Carl. Where's Jason?

Carl and I, picture taken by EK.

The crowd came on and we decided that we had to decend. It was cloudy and the sunrise was not particularly spectacular.

Descending was painful to the knees and it was inevitable that we slipped. By the time I reached the dorm, it was 7.45am. The guys came back and we proceeded for our breakfast at Laban Rata (ex!)


Had to descend again and by the time we reached Timpohon Gate, it was around 4pm.

To Poring we went.

Attacking the food, doing justice to our bodies.


Tired! *_*

No comments: