Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 more days to go


2 more days to go for Mount K and I have not really gotten all the stuff that I need. Was not very sure of the temperature over there right now but hope I will be able to survive all right. EK reminded me to buy travel insurance. All the while, I was not into the habit of purchasing one but this time around, I reckon it would be more dangerous and well, I have to buy! Following is the list given to me by Li-Er and additional ones that I think I would need to pack into my 28L pack.



Clothing
Short S T-Shirts (dry-fit)
Quick-dry towel
Thermal Wear
Wind Breaker
Underwear (disposable n others)
Jacket
Headwear
Pants (x2), shorts
Socks
Toiletries
Slippers/Sandals

First Aid
Deep Heat Ointment
Tissues
Panadol
Medicated Plasters
Plasters
Swipes
Purifying tablets
Others
CAMERA
Whistle
Sun block (optional)
Plastic Bags (ziploc and normal)
Sunglasses
Hat (optional)
Headlight
Poncho
Gloves
Water bottle
Charger

No comments: