Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 6 - 21st Dec 2007

Today's activity was Water Rafting.
Actually it was more of a on the road activity - we spent hours on the road.
Set off to Beaufort Railway station for our VERY SLOW train ride. We needed to get to Pangi Station which would take us 2 hours. The ride was slow and stuffy but it was quite an insightful experience. Made me think of my train ride during my Silk Road trip.
Had safety briefing before we set out to do the rafting. Erm....it was really quite a mild one. And before we knew it, it was over and we had to rush back for our BBQ lunch at 3pm before hopping onto the train again for our ride back.
The journey was going to be very boring (and so I thought) until Carl and I started to chat. Sometimes talking nonsense can be very fulfilling :p

No comments: